Thursday 11 June 2015

Introducing The Bearhug Co Ltd



I'm not sure how much The Bearhug Co need introducing really. They have a fairly strong following on Twitter and Instagram; but what the heck - their email to me led with a grey jumper, so I'm all over it!

Yes, it's true: I do love a grey sweatshirt. What can I say, I'm obviously a bit boring. We all have our uniforms though, as Mat and I discussed on the podcast the other day. Mine (currently) is black jeans, a pair of Nikes and a grey jumper.

I need to liven that up though and a nice bear portrait would work a treat. Plus, these pieces do really remind me of Flight of the Conchords - one of my favourite shows of the past ten years.


Anyway, it's been a refreshing change writing about some clothes, rather than my book. I've enjoyed it. Now to down tools and start preparing for a trip to Cornwall - we're off to Eden Sessions in partnership with ASUS UK. It's going to be fun!

Check out the full Bearhug Co range here.

No comments:

Post a Comment