Wednesday 29 April 2015

FlyingJack - Design that's most definitely unique


Taking a leaf out of Mat's book, a quick one for today. There's not really a lot to say about FlyingJack, other than it was a quirky looking water bottle searching for investment on KickStarter - until 6 days ago.

I really can't make my mind up about this. It's either a cool design I'd like to see sat on the shelf or something I'd regret buying.


Either way, it doesn't look like I'll need to bother making a decision, as they just withdrew the project from KickStarter.

Whether you like it or not, it's always a shame to see an idea someone wanted help with fail. Oh well. Let's hope they find some investment from another source.

For now, I'll just keep browsing projects on KickStarter until I find something I definitely want to invest in.

No comments:

Post a Comment