Monday 23 February 2015

Our friends Harry Stedman


I don't know where Mat heard of Harry Stedman. To be honest, I don't know how he discovers most of the things he does. He just, does.

I met them first at Jacket Required, with Mat. A quick intro and an especially detailed snoop at their t-shirts.


Later, back at the Truman Brewery for Off The Rails, I finally met Rick - the owner/proprietor/main man. That's not to undersell the work the other guys do - designing, promoting, and selling the range - but Rick is a bit of a one man whirlwind, who you can't  fail to like (especially if he chucks a shirt at you to keep).


There range is stellar. Serious heavy denim on show, great staple t-shirts, top American-prep inspired shirts, with the button down collars and little hook on the back.

I just wish I could find the money for that peacoat. Fits like a dream.

Read more about them here, especially the inspiring story of the man behind that name.

Keep reading and check out these glow in the dark trainers from Le Coq Sportif.

Images: Harry Stedman.

No comments:

Post a Comment